ACCOUNT MANAGER, TRUCK AND TRAILER SALES & LEASING
Maxim Truck and Trailer
13240 170th Street N.W.
Edmonton, AB T5V 1M7
Are you looking for a professional sales opportunity? Would you like to be mentored and trained by a seasoned professional to learn the business and grow your sales territory?
Earn a solid income selling and leasing our Heavy-duty trucks and trailers in the Edmonton area. If you have a strong desire to be successful by earning the trust of your customers, this role could be a great fit.
Your main responsibilities:
- Help customers with their needs by assisting them in buying decisions
- Prospect business from new and existing customers
- Develop strong customer relationships
- Negotiate terms and prepare sales quotes
- Consult on custom solutions and appraise trade-ins
- Ensure units are prepared for delivery
- Address after-sales questions and concerns
- Track calls and other customer interactions
- Prepare reports for management
- Learn, maintain, and grow your product knowledge
- Keep up to date on competitor’s products, pricing, and offerings
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Post-secondary education in business an asset
- Experience and enjoyment working in a sales environment with proven selling skills
- Background in agriculture or construction with a mechanical aptitude
- Strong communication skills and an enjoyment for relationship building
- Strong time management skills and an action-oriented personality
- Being open to learning something new
- Proficient computer skills: MS Word/Excel, email, internet, data entry
- Valid Driver’s Licence and own vehicle
Why choose Maxim?
- Our own internal marketing department to aid in lead generation
- Well developed and documented territory to take over
- Support of a multi-divisional, national company in business for over 30 years
- Sales training, product knowledge clinics, and on-the-job coaching
- Competitive base salary, commission package, and group benefits
- Choice of car allowance or mileage, plus cell phone and business expense program
- A wide range of quality products and services to offer your potential customer base.
- The right blend of independence, flexibility, and guidelines to help reach your earning potential
More about us:
Contrary to popular belief, we are not a transportation company. We provide quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 15 locations from Vancouver to Montreal. We are proud to be a Canadian company with over 500 employees.
Why not be a part of the Maxim team? Apply Today!