ACCOUNT MANAGER, LEASING
Maxim Truck and Trailer
6707-84th Street S.E.
Calgary, AB T2C 4T6
Our Account Managers play a key role in the Maxim family. They are often the first people our customers meet to discuss their whole goods needs. With customer service a priority, having a professional, friendly, and dedicated sales team is very important to us.
Earn a solid income leasing our Heavy-duty trucks and trailers in the Calgary area. If you have a strong desire to be successful by earning the trust of your customers, this role could be a great fit.
- Prospect new business through cold-calls, regular follow-ups and building customer relationships
- Manages truck and trailer fleets of specific lease accounts by maintaining working knowledge of each account’s business requirements and ensuring the fleet meets those needs.
- Prepares sales or lease quotes that ensure profitable sale and customer satisfaction
- Closes sales or lease deals accurately using proper procedures
- Ensuring units are prepared for delivery by listing work to be done and following up with the shop to ensure quality of work is completed on time.
- Addresses after-sales questions and concerns, and ensures unit is prepared for on-time delivery
- Appraises trade-ins by compiling history details, visual inspection, and discussions with customer
What you need to succeed in this role:
Please Note: A variety of experience and skills will be considered when selecting candidates
- Knowledge of potential customers in sales territory
- Understanding of heavy-duty (HD) trucks & trailers and their applications
- 4-5 years in “full-service” leasing of heavy-duty trucks & trailers
- Knowledge of Montreal’s customer base.
- Valid Driver’s License and own vehicle – Class 3 an asset
- Ability to prospect and cold-call new customers and up-sell products
- Easily builds rapport and relationships with people at all levels
- Strong negotiation, listening, and closing skills
- Shows assertiveness, persuasiveness, and initiative
- Regularly sets / meets priorities and long term goals
- Proficient computer skills: MS Word/Excel, email, internet
- Ability to learn in-house computer programs
- Ability to work independently
Why choose Maxim?
- A competitive hourly wage
- Group benefits including health (drug card), dental & vision
- RRSP plan with company match
- Educational assistance plan
- Apprenticeship training supported
- Employee referral $$ bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement
- Strong team environment
- Support of a national company
More about us:
Contrary to popular belief, we are not a transportation company! We provide quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 17 locations from Vancouver to Montreal. We are proud to be a Canadian company with over 500 employees in business for over 30 years.
Why not be a part of the Maxim team? Apply today!
E-mail your resume or inquires to email@example.com